McIntire Garden House
A collaboration between myself and Jack Kane, this is a copy of the garden house that Samuel McIntire of Salem built around 1805. Ornamented with urns, swags, rosettes and carved Corinthian capitals, it is typical of the classical design seen in the period. Masters were carved of the ornaments and then cast in fiberglass for the house. The structure was built so that it could be taken apart to move to the client’s location. The whole structure would fit in a fourteen foot cube.