Hammer Veneering Workshop
Day one will consist of demonstrations covering the following skills:
- Cutting and sizing veneer
- Preparing the ground to be veneered
- Mixing and using hide glue
- How to make a veneer hammer
- Applying veneer to flat or curved grounds
- Cutting mitred borders and bandings
- Repairing and patching veneer
- Scraping and finishing veneered surfaces
On day two students will veneer flat and curved grounds and surround them with a mitred border.
February 24, 2018
Day One Class | 8:30am – 5:00pm
February 25, 2018
Day Two Class | 8:30am – 5:00pm
Be the first to know when new classes are added!